Powered By Blogger

28 mrt 2012

Cowsandlightbulbs is calling me a little fry

I just heard Cowsandlightbulbs is calling me a little fry behind my back.
Well Cowsandlightbulbs, I dont see it as something bad.
Im proud of being a little fry, to prove that i changed into a little fry.
And I went to the frying pan.
And im not the only jammer thats proud of being a fry.

I dont know why Cowsandlightbulbs is doing so mean to me, but its ok i guess.
Hes now telling everyone hes rarer then me, well I dont care about rareness.
I think friends are more worth then rares.

Play Wild!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Yeah. Everyone is so bothered about getting rares that they are mean and scam and hack to get them. Thats why no one likes them and they dont have any buddys.

    kinyonga

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hey, Kin!
      I hope you to see on AJ soon, because I hardly ever see you online.... :D

      Verwijderen