Powered By Blogger

9 dec 2011

Some strange items

Hello there jammers,
I have some very strange items and saw some strange items in jamaa.
One of them is blanket here are 2 pics of it
isnt it strange?
im the only jammer that have it and still play.

an other strange item is tan carpet.

The jammer with the top hat is nimniinimniinimnii1 and the bunny with purple wings is iloveaj5678.
The stripy thing on the floor is the tan carpet.

You see it really looks like brown tile, but it isnt for members.
Tan carpet was never in stores.
I heard random people got it when they switched the beta dens into the dens you have now
Its one of the rarest things of animal jam.

I heard about a new item in jamaa that you can find in Chamber of Knowledge.
You can see it on the pic here.
Will it really come out, or is it just a myth?
There is a group of very strange rare items.
It are non member things that actually has to be member.
The non member purple wings i heard that if you got them with trading they are member and thats the same thing with the other items in the pics here:


these items were from beta, beta is a time before membership.

Brown worn blanket paola1223 got this one.
Red worn blanket stallion1 got this one and ill show you on this pic all her amazing rare things.


Blue worn blanket who do you think that have it?, me?
                                                               
Yellow tall cactus will this ever come out in the future?
Random colors bird feeder will this ever come out in the future?
Yellow fire pit will this ever come out in the future?

14 opmerkingen:

  1. A blue worn? I've never seen such a thing! How did you get that best dressed blanket? Was it some sort of glitch?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. A BLUE WORN? I used to have a tan carpet. I traded it tho.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. A BLUE WORN!? IDC IF THERE MIGHT NOT BE SUCH THING AS THAT BUT I LOVE BLUE AND I NEED A BLUE WORN!!!! ONCE WORNS ARE ON SALE THEN I WILL CHANGE THE COLORS AND CHECK IF THERE IS BLUE!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. can you please comment on my blog no one ever does but me its called randommadd003.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. hey jman64 read my blogg i commented on urs my blog is whiteseal12's animal jam blog.blogspot. NO SPACES IN THE WEBSITE ADDRESS

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Heyy pizza ;) its me BlackEagle12 love ur btw, and cool worn!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. OMG ITS A BLUE WORN *DROPS DOWN DEAD* OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OM GOM GOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I've heard somewhere there's a glitch to get items out of Best Dressed? Is this true? :O

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Its Not True, Its Made Up :I And Y R All The Buttons On This Blog Foreign????

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. OMG, That Worn is BEATUIFUL!! (I so wish I could haved one...)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. how do you have a background like that and how do you upload random pictures of animal jam on your blog

    Please reply and check my newest blog type in google 'Animal Jam Jimmy78

    i hope you like it

    Thanks

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. uh i know how to make a blog this is not wiki pedia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. uh i know how to make a blog this is not wiki pedia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen