Powered By Blogger

18 dec 2011

Reindeer mask glitch

I saw last time something very weird.
A glitched reindeer mask.
I brough iloveaj5678 to my den, and i asked her to change into a rhino.
After she did that i asked her to wear a reindeer mask.
Later i asked duchesscutestar to wear a reindeer with rhino i have a pic of that too.
She had 2 colors so here are the pics of the glitched reindeers.
                                                               White reindeer:

Duchesscutestar -->
Heres a pic of the original white reindeer zukiz is wearing it here:

                                                                 Purple reindeer:
Here is a pic of the original purple reindeer garyt123 is wearing it here.
You just get it if you wear with a rhino a reindeer mask very easy.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Ok I am really mad at Garyt123. Oh boy he is mean. Ok he was mad and sad that his friends did not give a gift to him after he gave a super rare one to them. Well I gave him a gift to cheer him up. He did not care and simplly kept grumbling. He still has not given me gift in return.

    `Heliport

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Gary's not mean! He is my buddy! Me, him, betaqueen, NikiSongs, Thx4ShoppingAtWalMart, and a whole lot of other people were playing Truth or Dare!

      *Tc*------~TheCrystal~----Crystal Snow

      Verwijderen