Powered By Blogger

31 aug 2014

Dear AJ players

Two years ago I got banned from AJ. Why? Because lots of people reported me for scamming. Is that true? Well, everyone who knows me would say it isn't and those people are right. I gave my sweat, tears and blood to stop people who scam as you'll notice on my blog. I probably won't be playing AJ again but I just want to inform that I got all my stuff on a very fair way, which took a lot of time. If I get unbanned I'll play it again but otherwise I don't see any reason to continue playing. I might be playing again with my subaccount Raressoul, I'm not sure though.


Play wild,
Pizzadrop


4 opmerkingen:

  1. Hello Pizzadrop, please still do videos and do your blog. You are still really beta I looked up RaresSoul that is really beta! If you do videos on YouTube you could also tell people and some people may give you some betas that they don't want. You could also contact AJHQ and talk to them on the phone. They may unban you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I'm sorry to hear that! I hope you don't quit! :(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. You will always be my idol, Please continue to play.. possibly call AJHQ about it, tell them about this blog. and how you deserve a second chance.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I went through this blog in the first time in, what, three years? We missed you, Pizzadrop. Animal Jam has changed a lot through the years, in bad ways as well as good. Perhaps we'll see you again someday.
    So long.
    Icey29

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen