Powered By Blogger

3 jun 2012

KiddingMorafine hacked Ceiene or not?

Rumors have been in Jamaa KiddingMorafine hacked Ceiene.
This is possible because she has all items Ceiene had but....
We can't blame her for hacking Ceiene because we can't prove it.
KiddingMorafine told me about it, this is what she says:She says keykaybiack/keykayblack hacked Ceiene.
Keykaybiack/keykayblack traded his Pirate Sword for a plushie KiddingMorafine told me.
Yesterday she told me she had to trade nm wings for it.
She was tired she said.
She told me too Stallion1 would trade everything for it, she said that to her she told me.
Ceiene blamed  KiddingMorafine for hacking her.
Here are some picture to prove what I wrote her.












Later I'll probably update this blog with a good prove she hacked Ceiene, or not?

Play Wild!

--------------------- blog update ------------------

KiddingMorafine admitted to me she hacked Ceiene's sword but....
She is really sorry about it and want to give it back if she comes on.
So people don't be mad at her she will give it back if she see her.
Here are some pictures to prove I'm not lying:





Play Wild!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I recently saw alexiajade31217 with a non member sword. I asked her how she got it and she just deleted me after that.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Pizza,
    am i a jerk for not having a real top.. i feel ashamed

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen