Powered By Blogger

22 jan 2012

A scam or not a scam?

(Read this please and dont just look at the words then you will not get it)

If someone promise to trade back and you want to trade back over 2 days or something.
And he/she says: oh i traded it away.
But you know he/she still have it.

This happened to me, but it ended that it even wasnt a scam
Baustin2 a very nice jammer by the way traded her very rare monkey hat for my beard.
Well that was a bad trade for me so i would like to trade back.
She said she traded it i first didnt believe it.
But then i found out it was true.
She did her best to trade back.
And finally i got  my beard back but, i gave it back to her.
I did that because thats the way i find out if people scam or not.
Its dangerous but i can make scammers so scared that they want to give it back.
So if you see Baustin2 somewhere.....
Be buddies with her shes one of my best friends!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten